Friday, August 23, 2013

Mini Creative Director Journey... (SNEAK PEAK MOODBOARD!) Post #2

So... as i said in the post before, it's been crazy with the creative process of my collection. But i couldn't contain my self to write another post. I'm going to show a little bit of my inspiration, a sneak peak of the moodboard. Hope you understand the concept.

People said that i have a particular style, and it`s always looking back to the golden years, and ok, i'm guilty, it's so true. I like 40's and 50's silhouette and also hippie and western (intersting mix), but i always mix it with new trends, color palettes. My subconscious always betray me, and not thinking, always dew that touch to my creations. 

Hope you like it!


Bueno.... como dije en el post anterior, ha sido una locura con todo el proceso creativo de mi colección. Pero no pude contenerme de escribir otro post. Voy a enseñarte una pequeña parte de mi inspiración, una probadita de mi moodboard. Espero que entiendas el concepto. 

Gente me dice que tengo un estilo particular, y siempre es ver hacia la época de oro, y sí, soy culpable, es verdad. Me gusta mucho las siluetas de los años 40's y 50's y también el estilo hippie y western (combinación interesante), pero siempre trato de fusionarlas con las nuevas tendencias, y paletas de color. Mi subconsciente siempre me traiciona, y no pensando, siempre rocio ese toque a mis creaciones.

Espero que te guste!

Nelly O.


Spring/Summer 2014


1 comment: