Thursday, August 22, 2013

Outfits? Living room invasion!


Sooo... I've been thinking about posting outfits, or inspiration ideas about i like to wear normally. So here you go my first outfit inspiration post. 
I've been crazy lately with the whole process of doing my collection (older post, if you don't know what i'm talking about). It's crazy how much I've been invading my livingroom with fabrics, items, rules and papers. My doggy ​​almost gets buried underneath all the mess. I don't know if it's a good idea to post a picture of it (My mom will kill me). 

Back to the outfits!
I leave with this picture i took about my self wearing:
Animal print flats: Andrea
Horse Necklace: Gift from India
Vintage leather luggage: Thrift store
Denim blouse: Thrift store.

And if you are wondering what did i wear on the bottom: Just a normal black leggings that i made :)


Soo.... He estado pensado acerca de postear outfits, o ideas de inspiración de lo que me gusta usar normalmente. Asi que, aqui va mi primer outfit inspiration post. 
He estado como loca con todo el proceso de la elaboración de mi colección (Post anterior, si no sabes de lo que hablo). Es una locura como he invadido mi sala con telas, prendas, reglas y papeles gigantes. Mi perrita casi queda enterrada en el desastre. No se si sea buena idea postear un foto de esto. (Mi mama me mataría).

De vuelta a los Outfits!
Te dejo con la foto que me tomé usando:  
Animal print flats: Andrea
Horse Necklace: Gift from India
Vintage leather luggage: Thrift store
Denim blouse: Thrift store.


 Y si te preguntas que use debajo, uno leggins negros normales que yo hice :)





Nelly O.

No comments:

Post a Comment