Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Outfit Inspiration! Star Wars fan?


Hello Everybody! So... this is my second outfit post, hope you like it. It may be seem like a boyish style, but i think is a super fun and comfy outfit.
I don't know why this summer i was so into muscle tanks with weird prints, so this is one of those. R2-D2 print from Star Wars, originally this was a mens t-shirt that i found in the clearance of Waltmart and i cut the sleeves. I love the retro vibe that the print gives to the outfit, and i think its a cool outfit for back to school, or just for a regular day.
I pair it with my chucks (converse), my own-made black leggings, my black bag, and silver and gold accessories.

Hola a todos! Así que ... este es mi segundo outfit post, espero que les guste. Puede parecer un estilo juvenil y masculino, pero creo que es un super divertido y cómodo outfit.
No sé por qué este verano me ha gustado usar muscle tanks con estampados extraños, y esta es una de ellas. Estampado de R2-D2 de Star Wars, que originalmente era una t-shirt que encontré en las rebajas de Waltmart y le corté las mangas. Me encanta el toque retro que el estampado le da al outfit, y creo que es perfecto para el regreso a clases, o simplemente para un día normal.
Lo combine con mis tennis (converse), mis leggings negros hechos por mi, mi mochilita negra y accesorios color plata y oro.

Where i got my outfit?/ ¿Dónde conseguí mi outfit?

- Muscle tank: DIY muscle tank originally from Waltmart / proyecto hecho por mi originalmente de Waltmart
- Chain Necklace: DIY project, was my moms old belt./ Proyecto hecho por mi, cinto viejo de mi mamá
- Watch: Mood
- Silver bangels: Gift/ regalo
- Black Bag: Local Boutique
- Chuck: Owned by my little sis./ Son de mi hermana

(Seems like i never have to bought clothes, but i do and a lot/ parece que no compro ropa, pero lo hago y mucho)

Let me know what you think/ ¿Qué te parece?

Nelly O.

No comments:

Post a Comment