Thursday, July 3, 2014

5 Summer Trends You Can Find On "Clueless"

These couple of days I've been obsessed with my teenage's favourite tv serie, "Clueless". I know that this is on trend because of the Iggy Azalea's video, but for me was a reminder for an old favourite. While i was watching the serie, I remembered why i used to like it so much and that´s because of fashion and the Beverly Hills's snob slang (As if!). So i picked up 5 trends that now are a must for this summer season. 

Estos últimos días he estado obsesionada con una serie de televisión que veía cuando era adolescente, "Clueless". Se que esto esta en tendencia gracias al video musical de Iggy Azalea, pero para mi fue un recordatorio de un antiguo favorito. Mientras veía la serie, recordé el porqué me gustaba tanto y es por la moda y el lenguaje fresa de Beverly Hills. Asi que escogí 5 tendencias que ahora son un must para esta temporada.

1. High Waisted Jeans/Shorts/Skirts



2. Suit Trend






3. Cropped Tops





4. Metallics/Plastic/Clear 






5. Floral/Daisy Prints







2 comments:

  1. Wonderful post, Nelly. I briefly referenced Clueless amongst several other stylish movies in my blog post this week. It is a film that has had a huge impact on fashion and music artists since it was released so long ago.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sharon!
      Thank you so much for passing by and comment, glad you liked my post. And of course I'll check your blog. :)

      Delete