Tuesday, July 1, 2014

My Black Shoe Collection

Hi everyone!
I know i've been so quiet lately, but it´s because i found a job in fashion writing, marketing and PR. But now i'm back! i want to thank all the support i had for the last post "My Favorite Designer", it became the most read post, i really appreciate your love!
So, this post is about shoes! Who doesn't love shoes? No one! So i was thinking what to write this time, and i opened my shoe closet and i saw that my shoes have something in common, almost all of them are black, so i came with the idea to show you my little black shoe collection. I hope you enjoy it and please let me know which ones are your favourites!

Cheers, 
Nelly

Hola a todos!
Ya se que he estado muy callada estos ultimos meses, pero es poque encontré un trabajo de fashion writing, relaciones públicas y mercadotecnia. Pero ahora estoy de regreso! Quiero agradecer por todo el apoyo que tuve con mi último post "Mi Diseñadora Favorita", se convirtió en uno de los post más leidos de este blog, realmente aprecio todo su amor!
Este post es acerca de zapatos! Quien no ama los zapatos? Nadie! Asi que estaba pensando en que escribir en este post, y abrí mi closet donde tengo mis zapatos y vi que tenían algo en común, casi todos son de color negro, asi que se me vino la idea de mostrarte mi pequeña colección de zapatos negros. Espero que te guste y porfavor hazme saber cuales son tus favoritos.

Saludos,
Nelly




No comments:

Post a Comment