Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Statement Bags, I'm a Fan!

Hi there!
I always have loved bags, i think they are my favourite pieces in fashion specially if they are in strange and funny shapes. 
The bags can suits everyone, you don't need to go to the fitting room in order to try it on, you just grab it and take it home with you. It's a strange feeling when you are shopping and suddenly a beautiful and unique bag catches your eye, and in that instant you fall in love with it no matter it's big, small or fluorescent, you just love it.
Well, something happened to me, last week, but this time my desire have to wait.
Did you see Moschino Runway show at Milan Fashion Week? It blew my mind! it was an amazing show, and the inspiration couldn't be better. Besides the amaze caused by the show, my heart melted with the bags, i mean, aren't they perfect?
Anyway, so today i will show you my favorite bags from Moschino and other interesting pieces that i'm obsessed with.


Hola a todos!
Siempre me han gustado las bolsas, creo que son mis piezas favoritas de la moda, especialmente si son de formas extrañas y divertidas.
Las bolsas pueden quedarle a todos, no necesitas ir a los probadores para ver si te queda bien, solo la tomas y la llevas a casa contigo. Es extraño el sentiemiento cuando andas de shopping y de repente una bolsa hermosa y única atrapa tu atención y en ese momento te enamoras de ella, no importando si es grande, pequeña o flurscente, siemplemente la amas.
Bueno, pues eso me pasó la semana pasada, pero ahora ese deseo tiene que esperar.
¿Viste el desfile de Moschino en Milán Fashion Week? Me dejó sin palabras! Fue un excelente desfile, y la inspiración no pudo ser mejor. Además de dejarme asombrada por el show, mi corazón se derritió con las bolsas, es decir, no son perfectas?
De todos modos, hoy te voy a mostrar mis bolsas favoritas de la marca y otras piezas interesantes de las cuales estoy obsesionada.



The Iconic Moto Jacket Bag and the Barbie Heart shape handbag!
Via @Moschino Instagram

More beauties from Moschino Barbie Collection SS15
Via @Moschino Instagram

Moschino FW14. I'm lovin' it!
Via @Moschino Instagram

Very cutes bags from ROMWE!

I can´t remeber where is from the first bag, but isn´t adorable? Second one, the cassette bag from Chanel!


Don't you want to have them all? I hope you enjoyed this post! I would love to hear your thoughts!/ ¿No quisieras tenerlas todas? Espero que hayas disfrutado este post! Me encantaría saber lo que piensas!

#likeitshareit

No comments:

Post a Comment