Friday, August 22, 2014

3 Rainy Day Outfits

Hey!!
Lately in my city, it has been raining a lot, especially in the nights. So i came with the post idea of what to wear on rainy days; when you feel lazy but at the same time you want to look stylish.
First of all you're going to need some rain essentials such as rain boots (which i don't have, cuz is rare when the weather is rainy, so excuse me :)), a raincoat or a waterproof outerwear and of course an umbrella. 

Hope you enjoy it!

Hey!!
Últimamente en mi ciudad ha estado lloviendo mucho, sobre todo en las noches. Así vino a mi la idea de un post acerca de lo que se debe usar en los días lluviosos; cuando te sientes con flojera, pero al mismo tiempo quieres verte increíble.
 

Primero, lo que vas a necesitar son algunas cosas esenciales de lluvia, como botas de lluvia (que no tengo, porque es raro cuando el clima es lluvioso, así que discúlpeme :)), un impermeable o un prendas de vestir exteriores a prueba de agua y por supuesto un paraguas.
Espero que te guste!

1. Casual & Sporty
"If you need to run under the water...."
Raincoat: Sainbury's TU
Tee: Bershka
High waisted jeans: Levi's
Sneakers: Nike
Bag: (Vintage) First Issue by Liz Claiborne

 2. Urban Street
"If you only want to hang out with friends on a rainy day..."
Tee: Coca Cola
Jacket: Weat Seal
Jeggings: Local Boutique
Jelly Sandals: Capa de Ozono
Beanie: Nelly O. (Buy it here)
 3. Classic & Soft
"A  more dressy and meeting friendly option..."
Trench Coat: Nelly O.
Blouse: Thrifted
Jeans: Page
Shoes: Capa de Ozono
Clear Bag: Nelly O (Buy it here)

I hope you like this post, and excuse me for the same background all the time, i just need to find someone to help me to start doing outdoor shots. Let me know what do you think of this post in the comments section!/ Espero que te haya gustado este post, y perdón por siempre poner el mismo fondo en mi fotos, sólo necesito encontrar a alguien que me ayude para empezar a hacer tomas en exteriores. Hazme saber que piensas de este post en la sección de comentarios. 

#likeitshareit

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment in my blog :) I love the casual and sporty style because it's so comfortable, the best! xx

    http://stylish-creation.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I really love your blog! :) Thanks for passing by and comment! I know that one is my fav too! Let's keep in touch! :) xx

      Delete
  2. me ha encantado el post!!

    http://bellerivoli.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete