So, i've been nominated for the Liebster Award! Neither in my wildest dreams I thought that this blog would be nominated for something, and since I re-opened the blog, it was a goal that I wanted to achieve.
Thanks to the beautiful and talented Wafa from Fashion Footprint for the nomination, and let's get started!
Let me explain you the rules about this award:
- You must answer all questions that are given to you.
- Must link back to the person that nominated you.
- Nominate 11 blogger who have less than 200 followers.
- Provide nominees with 11 questions of your choice.
- Cannot nominate the person who nominated you.
- Must inform nominees of your nomination.
- Provide nominees with a link to your post for more info.
These are the questions given to me:
1. Tell us one story behind the scenes of your photo-shoots.
I think that would be in the photoshoot of "How I Style Denim Skirts", because I was struggling so much trying to take the photos, so that they look as if someone was hanging in a harness from the ceiling shooting them. I was standing in a little stool, stretching my arms and legs to find the center of the frame, you know like in a dolphin's jump position. It was such a mission, almost like in the movie "Mission Impossible".
2. What is your favorite last purchased item?
Definitely i have two items that i'm in love with right now: my thrifted high waisted jeans and my cut-out boots from Zara.
3. What makes you read a blog post and stick around this blog?
I'm a such visual gal, i like images and visuals in general. So, it would be the images and all the visual content.
4. Which trend that you love to come back?
The Billy Ray Cyrus mohawk definitely DON'T! I think that I will like to see coming back the elegance and tailor's fit of the 50's. I find that decade very inspiring. But also i love the 90´s, but we are experiencing that trend right now, so woohoo!
5. What is your favorite movie?
I like artistic and independent movies as a designer, and as a girl; of course i love flick chick movies, but my ultimate favorite movie is neither of these options. I love "Pitch Perfect", I can watch it over and over again and never get tired of it. I'm such a jukebox, I love music and sing. And i find very interesting that they make all the sounds with their mouths. Don't judge me.
6. Which celebrity that you think has a similar style to you?
Honestly, I really don't know. I don´t have a single role model, i like to take details of a lot of people, not only celebrities. But one of my inspirations is the youtuber Jenn Im.
7. Tell us 5 facts about your personality.
- I'm a jukebox
- Dog lover and terribly allergic to them
8. What is the most achievement that you would like to have out of your blog?
Be read by more people. :)
9. Tell us about your happiest moment since you start blogging.
I really love to read every comment, i love to have contact with the people and reply to them. Also a happy moment i had was when i saw that the blog was reaching more than 100 people.
10. What is the toughest part about blogging?
I think trying to convince people to come and passing by to the blog. Also to pose in front of the camera, i'm super awkward in photo shoots.
11. What are your favorite pieces of clothing that you can never live without?
A basic tee, jeans and a good pair of shoes.
NOW MY NOMINEES!
- Steph M from Steffy's Style
- Christine G Blog
- Cristina Fdez from Una Chica Casual
- Taeyeon from Daily Pic of Fashionista
- Chabel Mode
- Ilaria Pim from Beauty Review it
- Pau Madero from Once Upon a Time
- Laiza Rent from Lalouula
- Rose Crown
- Sarmistha Goswami from Little Book of Fashion
- Isabel Rendón Guerrero from Mariquitina
MY QUESTIONS ARE...
- Why you started your blog?
- Creepers, chunky heels or birkenstocks?
- Which trend do you hate?
- If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
- Which is your favorite fashion brand and why?
- How you will describe your style?
- If your house were on fire, which fashion items you would save?
- If you have the opportunity to work for a magazine, what magazine you would pick?
- If you have to be one the Kardashian/Jenner, who would you be?
- What is your favorite dish?
- If you were a cartoon character, and you only have one outfit to wear all your life, what would it be?