Friday, September 6, 2013

Jeffrey Campbell: Shoe obsession!

Have you ever heard about Jeffrey Campbell shoes? It seems like this shoes are attacking my mind constantly, I see them everywhere, youtube, pinterest, blogs... literally everywhere. So i did my homework and investigated about these famous shoes that everybody are talking about. 
I don't wanna say that i love them or hate them yet, because at first sight i'm really not into them. But always this happen to me; i see something and at the begining i don't like it, but later (like a month, even days) i love it and want it . 
To be honest, i think i already like a couple pairs, the subtle ones.
What do you think about this shoes? too much? too trendy? love them? hate them?

¿Alguna vez has oído hablar de los zapatos de Jeffrey Campbell? Parece que este zapatos están atacando mi mente constantemente, los veo en todas partes, youtube, Pinterest, blogs... literalmente en todas partes. Así que hice mi tarea e investigué acerca de estos famosos zapatos de los que todo el mundo está hablando.
No quiero decir que me encantan o los odio todavía, porque a primera vista, en realidad no me emocionan mucho. Pero siempre me pasa esto; veo algo y al principio no me gusta, pero más adelante (como un mes, incluso días) me encanta y lo quiero.
Honestamente, creo que ya me gustan algunos pares, los màs sutiles.
¿Qué piensas acerca de esto zapatos? too much? muy trendy? los amas? los odias?















No comments:

Post a Comment