Wednesday, June 10, 2015

How I Style White Overalls


























Hello everyone!

So today I'm back with another outfit post! Since last season I've seen the returning of the overalls trend, and at the beginning i was hesitant about this piece, because, let´s be real, it´s a little complicated to style and also can fit funky, specially for girls with large bust.
Anyway, this piece actually was introduced to me by my sister, and finally i took the courage to wear it, and to be honest, wasn't that complicated to assemble an outfit.
So, here it is! Hope you like it!

Hola a todos!

Hoy estoy de regreso con otro outfit post! Desde la temporada pasada he visto el regreso de la tendencia de los overalls, y al principio estaba un poco dudosa de esta pieza, porque, seamos honestos, es un poco complicado de combinar y puede quedarte un tanto extraño, especialmente para las chicas de busto grande. 
De todos modos, esta pieza me la presentó mi hermana, y finalmente tomé el coraje para usarla, y para ser honesta, no fue tan complicado combinarla.
Así que, aquí está! Espero que te guste!







Overall: Thrifted
Baby Blue Button Up: Thrifted (Originally from H&M)
Mipel Tote: Souvenir and Gift from Italy
Trusty White Sneakers: Nike 
Silver Choker: Local Mexican Fair
Name Pendant: Christmas Gift 

Hope you've enjoyed this post! And let me know if you like overalls and how will you style them! / Espero hayas disfrutado este post! Házme saber si te gustan los overalls y como los combinarías o usarías! 

2 comments:

  1. Te quedo muy super hermoso, a mi como que este tipo siempre me recuerdan al tipo jumper del colegio jaja me encanta tu collar :D love yaa!

    http://onceuponatime224.blogspot.mx/2015/06/pina-rosa.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias Pauchi! haha sii a mi tmb me recuerda al colegio, pero la vdd es que están super comodos y frescos. Yo te quiero más! :D

      Delete