Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Mini Creative Director Journey: My New Collection (Video & Photos) Post #8

Hello y'all!
One of the main reasons why i opened this blog was to share with the world my point of view of fashion, and also to share my journey as a fashion designer. I wanted it to let people know how harsh the industry is, especially if you don´t have an important surname. Anyway this post doesn't is about my struggles, but definitely i have some of them. This post is about one step further in my career, and that's my new collection for my online shop.
If you have noticed i've been loving so much the minimalist trend with sporty touches, and that's what i soaked in my collection in addition of the timeless and amazing denim.
I chose to show simple lines and silhouettes, and blue tones of denim, perfect for spring and summer.
I will love to hear your thoughts about my collection! Hope you like it!

Hola todos ustedes!
Una de las principales razones por las que abrí este blog fue para compartir con el mundo mi punto de vista de la moda, y también para compartir mi viaje como diseñadora de moda. Quería que la gente supiera lo duro que es la industria, sobre todo si no tienes un apellido importante. De todos modos este post no es sobre mis luchas, pero definitivamente tengo algunas de ellas. Este post es sobre un paso más en mi carrera, y eso es mi nueva colección para mi tienda en línea.
Si lo has notado he estado amando muchísimo la tendencia minimalista con toques deportivos, y eso es lo que impregné en mi colección, además de la clásica y sorprendente mezclilla.
Elegí mostrar simples líneas y siluetas, además de los tonos azules de la mezclilla, ideales para primavera-verano.
Me encantaría escuchar tus pensamientos sobre mi colección! Espero que les guste!








These photos are the promotionals that I've been using in my brand's social media, if you want to have a closer look of each piece, click here! And remember to comment in the section below, even just to say hi! I love read your comments!/ Estas fotos son las que he estado usando para promover en las redes sociales de la marca, si quieres ver las piezas más de cerca, haz clic aquí! Y recuerda comentar en la sección de abajo, incluso si sólo es para saludar! Me encanta leer tus comentarios!

#likeitshareit

No comments:

Post a Comment