Thursday, October 31, 2013

Trend Spotted: It's fall about Plaid! get it?

Hello Hello!! Bad joke early isn't?. So this post is about that trend that is hitting us strongly this fall: PLAID. I see it everywhere, even in super elegant, chic and even sophisticated looks but also in the 90's grunge look that we like so much. What do you think? too scottish? too grunge? too old school?
I personally love it! I want all my closet full of this trend, actually i have a couple things, but i want more! 
(Let me know if you want me to show you my plaid stuff) 
Maybe you remember that in an old post i wore my brothers plaid shirt around my waist, was in the I love New York post.
Without saying to much, I stole from my friend Pinterest a couple of photos of diferent looks. Hope you enjoy it !

Hola Hola! Mala broma en el titulo, verdad? Este post es acerca de esa tendencia que nos esta golpenado con fuerza este otoño: PLAID. Lo veo en todas partes, incluso en super elegantes, chic y hasta looks sofisticados, como también en looks grunge de los 90's que tanto nos gusta. Qué piensas? demasiado escocés? demasiado grunge? demasiado old school?
Personalemente, me encanta! Quiero que todo mi closet este lleno de esta tendencia, de hecho tengo un par de cosas, pero quiero más! (Hazme saber si quieres que te enseñe mis cosas con estamapado de plaid)
A lo mejor recuerdas que un post viejo usé una camisa plaid de mi hermano atada a la cintura, fue en el post de I love New York.
Sin decir más, le robé a mi amiga Pinterest algunas fotos de esta tendencia. Espero que te guste.

Grunge style

Chic and sophisticated style


No comments:

Post a Comment